- Individual Donations are very welcome both large and small. Either send a cheque in the post payable to MAECare or call into the office.
- We now have the facility to receive donations, both individual and regular, online. Just follow the link
- Don’t forget that you can remember MAECare in your will. See the MAECare legacy leaflet for more information
- Are you enthusiastic and want to help MAECare give even more support to older people? Have you got good ideas about raising money, then you can help us with fundraising. Although we get money from large funders such as LCC and National Lottery Community Fund, these are usually for a very specific purpose, so we also need to raise money for things which are not covered by grants. We have a fundraising group, but also welcome any suggestions such as involvement in fun runs which can help us raise money.
Become a member
- Anyone over 60 who lives in the MAECare area is invited to pay a subscription to support MAECare. It also means that Outings and Activities are cheaper. In 2014-15 the subscription is £12 for a single person and £20.00 for a couple
Volunteers are vital to the work of MAECare and much of the work we do depends on volunteers. As long as you are over 18 you can volunteer at MAECare. We have lots of ways you can help from giving lifts helping on trips, to friendly visiting and IT support.
For full details on all our roles and how to apply, please visit our volunteer page: www.maecare.org.uk/volunteers/
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- RT MHRAgovuk @MHRAgovuk: Launching today! Take part in our consultation and let us know how we can best engage with patients and the public… https://t.co/sanseaVX8P
- RT Alzheimer’s Society @alzheimerssoc: Families across the UK are struggling to access affordable, good-quality dementia care. We’re sharing their shocki… https://t.co/AAR12FYKBw
- RT Leeds N & W foodbank @NW_leedsfood: Good morning. These are our distribution centres opening times for the week ahead. https://t.co/61PilugGRQ