Play the MAECare Lottery
- Join our new Lottery today to support local older people and be in with a chance of winning £25,000!
- To play Sign up Here
- How does it work?
- The draw takes place every Saturday and each entry costs just £1. You will be allocated a 6-digit lottery number which is yours for as long as you play.
- The lucky winners are selected at random each Friday and all winners are notified – so there’s no need for you to claim.
- Where does my money go?
- For every £1 you spend, at least 50p comes directly to us.
- A minimum of 50% of the total lottery proceeds are spent on supporting the work carried out by MAECare, 18.4% on prizes and 31.6% on the running cost and administration of the lottery.
- You can pay for as many weekly entries as you like!
- £1/week – 1 chance to win – at least 50p towards services for local older people
- £2/week – 2 chances to win – at least £1 towards service for local older people
- The likelihood of winning a prize is 1 in 63
- And you can pay monthly, quarterly, biannually or annually.
- You can read all the rules here
- If you match
- 6 digits you’ll win £25,000 plus a £2,500 donation to MAECare
- 5 digits you’ll win £1,000
- 4 digits you’ll win £25
- 3 digits you’ll win 5 free entries in the next draw
- The prizes are listed here
If you have any queries email [email protected]
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Tel: 0113 266 0371
E-mail: [email protected]
57 Cranmer Bank,
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- RT RHEA Leeds @RichmondHillEA: After 2020 we went our members to have an “eggs-cellent” time this year, to help we are launching RHEAster 2021, ye… https://t.co/nq1LvRB5dK
- RT Swarthmore Leeds @SwarthmoreLeeds: Swarthmore Education Centre will be a Census Support Centre. We are now taking bookings for telephone appointments… https://t.co/Qo2cMVYVmR
- RT Leeds Autism AIM @leedsautismAIM: We’re producing a #SelfAdvocacy resource for #ActuallyAutistic adults to use when going for a #COVID19 vaccine appo… https://t.co/2NSvcPbIWU