Information and Support
Our usual services remain suspended for the time being. We are still able to provide telephone advice and support. Please contact us on 266 0371.
We are often used as a one stop for information about a range of issues as well. Get in touch if you are not sure of a phone number or where to go to get help
- Drop in to the office or telephone the office is open weekdays from 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Home visits
- Free Legal Advice: half hour appointments for advice on making a will or setting up legal power of attorney with a solicitor on Fridays or Wednesdays. The sessions are offered by Oakwood Solicitors, Levi Solicitors, Milner Law Company and Morrish. Ring up to make an appointment
- Other good sources of information
- Leeds Directory
- Leeds Domestic Violence Service LDVS works with women, men and families in Leeds, offering emergency accommodation, support, advice and advocacy. LDVS supports anyone experiencing domestic violence and abuse and actively encourages people from LGBT+ communities to access our support.
- Age UK
- Leeds Older People’s Forum “Working towards a city for all ages”
- Time to Shine “Making Leeds a less isolated place, one older person at a time.”
- MindWell, the new mental health information hub for Leeds
- Join Dementia Research. This NHS service gives people access to information about the latest research into dementia and potentially the opportunity to participate in dementia research.
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- George Martin produced many bands and musicans. He was famously known as the 5th Beatle but also worked with: Cilla… https://t.co/sFncuRxQoa
- 1926 certainly saw some momentous events. Where would we have been without telly over the last year???… https://t.co/3EFGwYqAmd
- RT Sarah Maye @sarahrovers: 5,500 devices given to adults with Learning Disabilities across England! I am extremely proud to be supporting our… https://t.co/ET21Gq7c3F