- Individual Donations are very welcome both large and small. Either send a cheque in the post payable to MAECare or call into the office.Or you can donate via Paypal by clicking here
- Don’t forget that you can remember MAECare in your will. See the MAECare legacy leaflet for more information
As an example of our outgoings;
- £17 pays for an hours IT advice/help e.g. getting set up to Skype family, or Zoom, critical during Covid-19 Lockdown
- £196 pays for a weekly Activity Group including transport to attend and volunteer expenses
- £770 enables us to provide a year’s one-to-one support to someone living at home with dementia – support that means they can continue to do the things they enjoy doing and that keeps them living well.
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Tel: 0113 266 0371
E-mail: [email protected]
57 Cranmer Bank,
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- RT RHEA Leeds @RichmondHillEA: After 2020 we went our members to have an “eggs-cellent” time this year, to help we are launching RHEAster 2021, ye… https://t.co/nq1LvRB5dK
- RT Swarthmore Leeds @SwarthmoreLeeds: Swarthmore Education Centre will be a Census Support Centre. We are now taking bookings for telephone appointments… https://t.co/Qo2cMVYVmR
- RT Leeds Autism AIM @leedsautismAIM: We’re producing a #SelfAdvocacy resource for #ActuallyAutistic adults to use when going for a #COVID19 vaccine appo… https://t.co/2NSvcPbIWU