57a is our new activities centre and lots of our groups meet here. If you are not sure where we are give us a ring.
- CAMEO group for people who can’t get out and about as much because of physical disability such as visual impairment, stroke or other illnesses. There are two sessions a month.
- The 1st Tuesday of the month from 2pm – 4pm at 57a Cranmer Bank
- The third Monday of the month from 2pm – 4pm at 57a Cranmer Bank
The group enjoys a range of activities including competitive games of boccia, crafts, speakers, outings and socialising. For a full list of regular activities and events please see our latest newsletter.
- Thursday Club is on the third Thursday of the month at 57a Cranmer Bank from 10.30am – 12.00pm come along for a coffee and a different activity every month.
- Creative Writing every Thursday 1.30 – 3.30 p.m. at Thackrah Court, Shadwell Lane.
- Singing – this group is for anyone no matter what their ability and combines a sing-along with sharing memories. It meets on the first Thursday of every month at 57a Cranmer Bank at 10.30am – 12pm
- Men’s Den – news and views, life as a mature man, hobbies and interests, sports and games. Whether you think of yourself as a ‘grumpy old man’ or not, come along on the fourth Tuesday of the month 2pm – 4pm at 57a Cranmer Bank.
- Carer’s Group meets the first Monday of every month at 10.30 am at 57a Cranmer Bank.
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- We’ve been getting into the #Christmas spirit today by making our own Christmas card prints. Can anyone remember ma… https://t.co/qLF3IpsFwf
- A poem about #ageing from one of our members of the #creativewriting group Let’s share and retweet and start talki… https://t.co/8xQ6UCFQQA
- RT The Tower of London @TowerOfLondon: They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the goin… https://t.co/lZsW9Bon7F