- CAMEO group for people who can’t get out and about as much because of physical disability such as visual impairment, stroke or other illnesses. Monthly meetings on the third Tuesday of the month from 2-4pm at 57a Cranmer Bank. There are two sessions a month. For more information contact Mary.
- Men’s Den – news and views, life as a mature man, hobbies and interests, sports and games. Whether you think of yourself as a ‘grumpy old man’ or not, come along on the first Tuesday of the month 2pm – 4pm at 57a Cranmer Bank. For more information contact Mary.
- Readers/book group meet monthly on Monday afternoons, 2-4 pm at 57a Cranmer Bank. Members take it in turns to select a book for the month. For more information contact Anna-Marie.
- MAEWriters are our Creative Writing group who meet fortnightly with poet James Nash leading them. No experience necessary, just a love of writing and a willingness to share. Thursday afternoons, 1-3pm at Thackrah Court. For information call Baksh.
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Tel: 0113 266 0371
E-mail: [email protected]
57 Cranmer Bank,
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- September is Alzheimer Awareness Month and MAECare supports World Alzheimers Day 2021. We offer support and social… https://t.co/YHctR8sdGP
- This months book is : The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim. If you would like to find out more please call 01… https://t.co/ZY2GREe0Bl
- Every Wednesday 1:30 -3:00pm MAECare offers IT Support. Sessions need to be booked in advance and will be themed bu… https://t.co/6gVQUu87tI