57a is our new activities centre and lots of our groups meet here. If you are not sure where we are give us a ring.
- CAMEO group for people who can’t get out and about as much because of physical disability such as visual impairment, stroke or other illnesses. There are two sessions a month.
- The 1st Tuesday of the month from 2pm – 4pm at 57a Cranmer Bank
- The third Monday of the month from 2pm – 4pm at 57a Cranmer Bank
The group enjoys a range of activities including competitive games of boccia, crafts, speakers, outings and socialising.
- Thursday Club is on the third Thursday of the month at 57a Cranmer Bank from 10.30am – 12.00pm come along for a coffee and a different activity every month.
- Creative Writing every Thursday 1.30 – 3.30 p.m. at 57a Cranmer Bank.
- Singing – this group is for anyone no matter what their ability and combines a sing-along with sharing memories. It meets on the first Thursday of every month at 57a Cranmer Bank at 10.30am – 12pm
- Men’s Den – news and views, life as a mature man, hobbies and interests, sports and games. Whether you think of yourself as a ‘grumpy old man’ or not, come along on the fourth Tuesday of the month 2pm – 4pm at 57a Cranmer Bank.
- Carer’s Group meets the first Monday of every month at 10.30 am at 57a Cranmer Bank.
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- RT Alzheimer’s Society @alzheimerssoc: ‘My Grandad is 90 years old and has dementia, but that doesn’t stop him from being the best Grandad he can be!’ We… https://t.co/LJNjiNJ0aT
- RT AlzheimersResearchUK @AlzResearchUK: Dementia affects millions yet remains misunderstood. You have the power to change the conversation. Watch and… https://t.co/qE6TAYeLM5
- Some more snaps from our #artclass proving that you’re never too old to try something new #WednesdayWisdom https://t.co/lf0wVoLeKB