We need an experienced
(18.5 hours per week) to develop and support an extensive volunteering programme at MAECare which enables older people to live independently at home.
Main Tasks will be
- Supporting the ‘young old’ to continue to be active.
- Identify ways that older and/or frailer people can still be involved in volunteering e.g. making phone calls, helping with mailings.
- Increasing the number of men who volunteer.
- Drawing in more younger volunteers
- Increasing the number of our BME volunteers
- Nurture and encourage our existing volunteers.
The closing date will be Friday 23rd October 2020
Interviews will be held on Friday 30th October via Zoom
To have a chat about the post contact MAECare on 0113 266 0371
Supporting documents may be downloaded here:
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- We need your support now more than ever during Covid-19! We’ve created an amazon wishlist of things our project wor… https://t.co/ZGZZUEcGrD
- We are recruiting! We need an experienced Project Worker for Digital Inclusion (18.5 hours per week) to replace th… https://t.co/G6YjZS890n
- RT Leeds Council News @LeedsCC_News: If you have #coronavirus symptoms, you must get tested. Testing is free and available for everyone in a number of w… https://t.co/mZvT8gP34p