We need an experienced
(18.5 hours per week) to develop and support an extensive volunteering programme at MAECare which enables older people to live independently at home.
Main Tasks will be
- Supporting the ‘young old’ to continue to be active.
- Identify ways that older and/or frailer people can still be involved in volunteering e.g. making phone calls, helping with mailings.
- Increasing the number of men who volunteer.
- Drawing in more younger volunteers
- Increasing the number of our BME volunteers
- Nurture and encourage our existing volunteers.
The closing date will be Friday 23rd October 2020
Interviews will be held on Friday 30th October via Zoom
To have a chat about the post contact MAECare on 0113 266 0371
Supporting documents may be downloaded here:
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- We are looking for volunteers to talk about sport. Our new Sporting Memories Group Starts on 25th Nov online for no… https://t.co/8yRpB5K6NY
- RT Leeds OP Forum @LeedsOPF: This week we’re continuing to recruit new distributors for Shine, could this be you? The Christmas edition will be… https://t.co/ie2U66S6qs
- Our NEW Sporting Memories Club starts on Wednesday. Join us to chat and remember sport. #TalkAboutSport For more in… https://t.co/ty4ptwSfs3