Funders and Partners
MAECare has a range of funding both large and small amounts of money.
Our main and most consistent funder is Leeds City Council through our contract.
Other funders include:
- Housing Advisory Panel, Leeds.
- Outer North East Community Committee Well Being Fund
- Inner and Outer North East Community Committees Small grants
- Big Lottery
- The Tudor Trust
- The Sobell Foundation
- Evan Cornish Foundation
- Peoples Health Lottery (Health Amaze)
- Westward Care
- Alwoodley, Harewood and Shadwell Parish Council
- Alwoodley Councillors
- Moortown Councillors
- Churches in the CTMAS group for donations and use of premises
- David Lloyd Leisure Company.
- Beatrice Laing Trust
- Wades Charity
- Local older people who supported the 2015 capital project.
- North Clinical Commissioning Group
- Peter and Gail Hartley Trust
- Sylvia and Colin Shepherd Trust
- Barchester Foundation
- CO-OP local causes
- Skipton Building Society
Our Partners include
- Adult Social Care, Leeds City Council.
- Alwoodley Primary School.
- Allerton CE Primary School.
- Allerton High School.
- Meanwood Integrated Health and Social Care Team.
- Memory Support Team.
- Connecting Well ( Social Prescribing Team).
- Churches in the area including Alwoodley Park and Shadwell Methodist Church, Wigton Moor URC, St Stephens, St Barnabas and St Johns Anglican Churches, St Paul’s Catholic Church (part of St John Vianney Parish).
- Lingfield Centre.
- Living Locally.
- Shadwell Independent Library.
- Alwoodley Parish Council.
- Shadwell Parish Council.
- Leeds Jewish Welfare Board.
Our Annual Report details what we have achieved over the last year as well as how we have directed our funds.
Click here to view.
Our newsletter comes out by post every three months and includes all the activities we run as well as news and updates. Let us know if you want to receive the newsletter by post.
Click Hereto view.
More detailed information about our finances is available here.
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- RT Carers Leeds @CarersLeeds: Val will be presenting with @brookemawson at @CarersUK #StateofCaring conference tomorrow on how we use #digital re… https://t.co/ZPupQQ8rcS
- RT Moortown West Residents Association @MoortownWestRA: We are expecting a huge community turnout to be at #MAFLeeds2018 will you join them for performances stalls and min… https://t.co/YMzT7TuF5a
- Basking in he sun at the end of the Pier at Southport https://t.co/aZa6at9SEn