Funders and Partners
MAECare has a range of funding both large and small amounts of money.
Our main and most consistent funder is Leeds City Council through our contract.
Other funders include:
- Westward Care
- Wades Charity
- Trusthouse Charitable Foundation
- Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group
- City Connect, a project led by West Yorkshire Combined Authority
- Garfield Weston
- Leeds City Council
- Arnold Clark
Our Partners include
- Adult Social Care, Leeds City Council.
- Alwoodley Primary School.
- Allerton CE Primary School.
- Allerton High School.
- Meanwood Integrated Health and Social Care Team.
- Memory Support Team.
- Linking Leeds
- Churches in the area including Alwoodley Park and Shadwell Methodist Church, Wigton Moor URC, St Stephens, St Barnabas and St Johns Anglican Churches, St Paul’s Catholic Church (part of St John Vianney Parish).
- Lingfield Centre.
- Living Locally.
- Shadwell Independent Library.
- Alwoodley Parish Council.
- Shadwell Parish Council.
- Leeds Jewish Welfare Board.
- Leeds Older People’s Forum
- Yorkshire Dance and Sport England Funding
Our Annual Report details what we have achieved over the last year as well as how we have directed our funds.
Click Here to view.
Our newsletter comes out by post every three months and includes all the activities we run as well as news and updates. Let us know if you want to receive the newsletter by post.
Click Here to view.
More detailed information about our finances is available Here.
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- If you would like to know more, please call. #cold #warm #winter @LeedsOPF @TTSLeeds @DigiLeeds @leedslibraries… https://t.co/hCyap2csr4
- Well I didn’t know that. So much undiscovered in our world. Have you ever been diving in the oceans? Imagine divin… https://t.co/SC7tk7gbY1
- RT Online Centres Network @Online_Centres: 🚨 Applications for Connect Up funding are now open. ⭐️ The Connect Up programme is a networked approach to reduci… https://t.co/GDuhpBiTJt