Funders and Partners
MAECare has a range of funding both large and small amounts of money.
Our main and most consistent funder is Leeds City Council through our contract.
Other funders include:
- Housing Advisory Panel, Leeds.
- National Lottery Community Fund
- Time To Shine
- The Tudor Trust
- The Sobell Foundation
- Evan Cornish Foundation
- Westward Care
- Alwoodley, Harewood and Shadwell Parish Council
- Alwoodley Councillors
- Moortown Councillors
- Churches in the CTMAS group for donations and use of premises
- David Lloyd Leisure Company.
- Wades Charity
- Postcode Community Trust
- National Lottery Community Fund Awards for All
- Trusthouse Charitable Foundation
- Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group
- Henry Smith
Our Partners include
- Adult Social Care, Leeds City Council.
- Alwoodley Primary School.
- Allerton CE Primary School.
- Allerton High School.
- Meanwood Integrated Health and Social Care Team.
- Memory Support Team.
- Connecting Well ( Social Prescribing Team).
- Churches in the area including Alwoodley Park and Shadwell Methodist Church, Wigton Moor URC, St Stephens, St Barnabas and St Johns Anglican Churches, St Paul’s Catholic Church (part of St John Vianney Parish).
- Lingfield Centre.
- Living Locally.
- Shadwell Independent Library.
- Alwoodley Parish Council.
- Shadwell Parish Council.
- Leeds Jewish Welfare Board.
- Leeds Older People’s Forum
Our Annual Report details what we have achieved over the last year as well as how we have directed our funds.
Click here to view.
Our newsletter comes out by post every three months and includes all the activities we run as well as news and updates. Let us know if you want to receive the newsletter by post.
Click Here to view.
More detailed information about our finances is available here.
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- RT Alzheimer’s Society @alzheimerssoc: ‘My Grandad is 90 years old and has dementia, but that doesn’t stop him from being the best Grandad he can be!’ We… https://t.co/LJNjiNJ0aT
- RT AlzheimersResearchUK @AlzResearchUK: Dementia affects millions yet remains misunderstood. You have the power to change the conversation. Watch and… https://t.co/qE6TAYeLM5
- Some more snaps from our #artclass proving that you’re never too old to try something new #WednesdayWisdom https://t.co/lf0wVoLeKB