Funders and Partners
MAECare has a range of funding both large and small amounts of money.
Our main and most consistent funder is Leeds City Council through our contract.
Other funders include:
- National Lottery Community Fund
- Time To Shine
- The Sobell Foundation
- Westward Care
- Alwoodley Councillors
- Moortown Councillors
- Churches in the CTMAS group for donations and use of premises
- David Lloyd Leisure Company.
- Wades Charity
- National Lottery Community Fund Awards for All
- Trusthouse Charitable Foundation
- Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group
- Henry Smith
- Independent Age
- ExPat Foundation
- Persimmon Community Champions
- Good Things Foundation
- Charles Hayward Foundation
- Greenhall Foundation
Our Partners include
- Adult Social Care, Leeds City Council.
- Alwoodley Primary School.
- Allerton CE Primary School.
- Allerton High School.
- Meanwood Integrated Health and Social Care Team.
- Memory Support Team.
- Linking Leeds
- Churches in the area including Alwoodley Park and Shadwell Methodist Church, Wigton Moor URC, St Stephens, St Barnabas and St Johns Anglican Churches, St Paul’s Catholic Church (part of St John Vianney Parish).
- Lingfield Centre.
- Living Locally.
- Shadwell Independent Library.
- Alwoodley Parish Council.
- Shadwell Parish Council.
- Leeds Jewish Welfare Board.
- Leeds Older People’s Forum
Our Annual Report details what we have achieved over the last year as well as how we have directed our funds.
Click Here to view.
Our newsletter comes out by post every three months and includes all the activities we run as well as news and updates. Let us know if you want to receive the newsletter by post.
Click Here to view.
More detailed information about our finances is available Here.
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- George Martin produced many bands and musicans. He was famously known as the 5th Beatle but also worked with: Cilla… https://t.co/sFncuRxQoa
- 1926 certainly saw some momentous events. Where would we have been without telly over the last year???… https://t.co/3EFGwYqAmd
- RT Sarah Maye @sarahrovers: 5,500 devices given to adults with Learning Disabilities across England! I am extremely proud to be supporting our… https://t.co/ET21Gq7c3F