57a is our new activities centre and lots of our groups meet here. If you are not sure where we are give us a ring.
- CAMEO group for people who can’t get out and about as much because of physical disability such as visual impairment, stroke or other illnesses. There are two sessions a month.
- The 1st Tuesday of the month from 2pm – 4pm at 57a Cranmer Bank
- The third Monday of the month from 2pm – 4pm at 57a Cranmer Bank
The group enjoys a range of activities including competitive games of boccia, crafts, speakers, outings and socialising.
- Thursday Club is on the third Thursday of the month at 57a Cranmer Bank from 10.30am – 12.00pm come along for a coffee and a different activity every month.
- Creative Writing every Thursday 2.00- 4.00 p.m. at 57a Cranmer Bank.
- Companions in Concert – this group organises theatre and concert trips and meets once a month on the second Monday of the month at 11.00 a.m. They usually go on one theatre trip a month.
- Singing – this group is for anyone no matter what their ability and combines a sing-along with sharing memories. It meets on the first Thursday of every month at 57a Cranmer Bank at 10.30am – 12pm
- Men’s Den – news and views, life as a mature man, hobbies and interests, sports and games. Whether you think of yourself as a ‘grumpy old man’ or not, come along on the fourth Tuesday of the month 2pm – 4pm at 57a Cranmer Bank.
- Carer’s Group meets the first Monday of every month at 10.30 am at St Paul’s Church Hall King Lane. And from August 2015 at 57a Cranmer Bank.
If you need advice or would like further information not available on our website then don't hesitate to contact us:
Leeds, LS17 5JD
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter!
- Our PenPals had a lovely afternoon at Alwoodley Primary School meeting their young pen pals for a tea party. Prese… https://t.co/w2zG9VFOjE
- RT SM4G @SocialMedia4G: Thrilled that we’ve received approval from @LBFEW for a 2nd phase of support for two #Leeds #charities. Really look… https://t.co/GAY9F2F2jt
- MAECare enjoying singing with new leader Liz Welburn funded by Coop good causes https://t.co/Az9sJoOAD6